4 November 1952
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), National Earthquake Information
Center (NEIC) Earthquake Information
- Overview -
- November 4, 1952 Kamchatka Tsunami.
NOAA West Coast
and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center.
- 1952 Kamchatka Peninsula Tsunami. The University of
- US Department of Commerce, Coast and Geodetic Survey. The
Tsunami of November 4, 1952, as recorded at tide stations. The Tsunami of November 4, 1952, as recorded at tide
stations. U. S. Department of Commerce, Coast and
Geodetic Survey; 1953 Special Publication no. 300.
- Savarensky, E. F.; Tishchenko, V. G.; Svyatlovski, A. E.;
Dobrovolsky, A. D., and Zhivago, A. V. USSR Academy of Sciences, Council
for Seismology. The Tsunami of 4-5 November 1952.
Van Camkpen, Wilvan G., translator. Honolulu HI: Hawaii Institute
of Geophysics; 1961Translation Series; v. No. 10. Note: Originally published:
Bulletin of the Council for Seismology, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, No. 4
pp. 1-60, 1958.
- Photos can be found at
Tsunami Damage: 'index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.(634+1000)