(Vol. IV No.
(402 KB pdf file)
- New U.S. Agency, p. 1.
- Seismograph stations in Alaska, p. 2.
- Communications tested between Honolulu, Tokyo and Khabarovsk,
- New Director of ITIC, p. 4.
- Quake rocks Batan, p. 4.
- New tide gage installed in Okinawa, p. 4.
- Travel Time Charts, p. 4.
- New nations join international group for the TWS, p. 4.
- Evaluation of the 1960 Tsunami and other major emergency
situations in Hawaii (Civil Defense Division, State of Hawaii), p. 5.
- New Chief of Pacific Tide Party, p. 5.
- Canadian equipment for the Tsunami Warning System in the
Pacific, p. 7.