(Vol. XI No.
(2.71 MB pdf file)
- The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (PTWC), p. 1-4.
- Data bases containing Natural Hazards literature, p. 4-6.
- Korean Scientist makes working visit to ITIC [Myong Bok An], p.
- US/USSR Tsunami Experiment, p. 6-7.
- New participating tide station in Singapore, p. 7.
- Indonesia becomes Member State in ICG/ITSU, p. 7.
- Long-wave Symposium--Ottawa, Canada, p. 8.
- FAO-IOC issue International Directory of Marine Scientists, p.
- IOC forms working group to study future role and function of
the Commission [IOC], p. 9-10.
- Editorials and Letters [Seismological Data from the People's
Republic of China], p. 12-13.
- Prediction Monitoring and Evaluation Program: A Progress Report
by Hunter and Derr [reprint], p. 13-16.
- Current list of National Contacts, p. 16-18.
- The Alaska Regional Tsunami Warning Center, p. 18-21.
(Vol. XI No.
(2.81 MB pdf file)
- Sixth Session of the International Co-ordination Group for the
Tsunami Warning System in the Pacific (ICG/ITSU) Manila, Philippines, February
20-25,1978:Summary Report, p. 1-14.
- Grant awarded for disaster research at Bath University, p. 15.
- Earthquake forecasting packs an economic jolt, p. 16.
- Indonesia becomes a member of ICG/ITSU, p. 17-18.
- Fiji--new member of ICG/ITSU, p. 18.
- Pararas-Carayannis, George, Director of ITIC conducts liaison
visits to Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore [excerpt of report], p. 19-20.
- ITIC action items for the Sixth ITSU Meeting, p. 20.
- Hydraulic modelling of tsunami behavior at Kyoto University,
Japan, p. 21-22.
- Soloviev, S. L., USSR Tsunami Commission Conference [review],
- Suwa, Akira, Yamakawa, Norio, and Iinuma, Tatsuto, Research and
development of permanent ocean-bottom seismograph observation system off the
Pacific Coast of central Honshu, Japan [abstract], p. 26-27.