(Vol. XIII No. 3)
(4.08 MB pdf file)
- Page, Robert A., Estimating earthquake potential, p. 4-8.
- Preparing children and youth to help in disaster situations, p.
- ITIC's reponse to ITSU recommendations, p. 13.
- Soloviev, SL, All-union conference on tsunamis in Vladivostok,
USSR, p. 18-23.
- Possible tsunami from the 25 July 1979 Earthquake, p. 23.
(Vol. XIII No. 2)
(2.81 MB pdf file)
- US Department of Interior Geological Survey, Seismic gaps and
earthquake prediction, p. 1-5.
- Director ITIC meets with Soviet scientists, p. 29.
- Historical tsunami study on the Samoan Islands conducted, p.
- Command Post exercise on the Canadian West Coast, p. 30.
(Vol. XIII No.
(7.01 MB pdf file)
- Pararas-Carayannis, George, Earthquake and Tsunami of 12
December 1979 in Colombia, p. 1-9.
- Update on tsunamis in Indonesia, p. 10.
- Clark, Harold E., Jr., Tsunami alerting system, p. 13-16.
- ITIC Mission to Southeast Asia and Australia, 23 November-9
December 1979, p. 21-28.
- Report of ITIC's Mission to Colombia and Ecuador, 26 December
1979--3 January 1980, p. 28-31.
- [Fourteenth] XIV Pacific Science Congress, Khabarovsk, USSR, 20
August- 5 September 1979, p. 32-35.
- Loomis, Harold G., Report on the IUGG Tsunami Symposium
Canberra, 1979, p. 36-41.
- Nelson, John B., Tsunami Data Service--A status report to the
IUGG Tsunami Committee, p. 42-44.
- Foster, Harold D., and Wuorinen, Vilho, British Columbia's
Tsunami Warning System: An evaluation, p. 52.