(Vol. XXIV No. 2)
(5.03 MB pdf file)
- Bureau for Humanitarian Response Office of US Foreign Disaster Assistance, and International Center for Disaster-Mitigation Engineering, The Great Hanshin Earthquake (Japan) of January 17, 1995, p. 1-3.
- Samar Island, Philippines Earthquakes and Tsunami of April 21, 1995, p. 3-4.
- Tonga-Samoa Earthquake and Tsunami of April 7, 1995, p. 3-4, 5.
- Loyalty Islands Earthquake and Tsunami of May 16, 1995, p. 6-7.
- Skagway, Alaska Landslide and Tsunami of November 3, 1994: Update, p. 7-8.
- Ruffman, Alan, Re-discovery of a 1929 tsunami through old sand deposits, p. 14-15.
- Clague, John, and Bobrowsky, Peter, Evidence of large past-tsunamis in the Cascadia Subduction Zone of Canada and the US, p. 15-16.
(Vol. XXIV No. 1)
(8.25 MB pdf file)
- Great Earthquake and Tsunami of October 4, p. 2-5, 15-16.
- Lander, Jim, Nonseismic tsunami event in Skagway, Alaska, p. 8-9.
- Foley, Gary, June 2, 1994 Tsunami in Australia, p. 9-10.
- Ortiz, M., and Farreras, S., Tsunami modeling technology transfer to Mexico, p. 10.